Monday, October 15, 2018

MAGNOLIA TABLE

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I recently travelled to Waco, Texas with one thing on my mind; Fixer Upper.  I love Chip and Joanna Gaines.  I feel like they are my dear friends even though I have never met them.  So when cheap airfare became available from my neck of the woods to Texas, I jumped on it.  I toured the Silos, saw houses renovated and featured on the show, and ate at Magnolia Table, Chip and Joanna's latest venture.  Of all the things I saw in Waco, Magnolia Table was my favorite. I absolutely loved EVERYTHING about Magnolia Table.  Not only was the food delicious, but every detail of the restaurant was perfectly Joanna Gaines.  If I could have my kitchen look like Magnolia Table, I would turn into a gourmet chef.  I was captivated by every detail of the restaurant from the black and white mosaic tile floor to the subway tile on the walls. I could have stayed there all day sipping on coffee enjoying the atmosphere.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Pebbles Inc "Simple Life" collection because it reminded me of everything I saw at Magnolia Table.

No comments:

Post a Comment