Sunday, October 21, 2018

BFF'S

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  Three weeks ago was my oldest daughter's final Homecoming Dance.  Although I'm sad that this chapter of her life is coming to an end, I must admit, I won't miss the hair, make up, finding the perfect dress drama!  But I what I will miss is pictures of her with her dearest friends.  This is my daughter and her best friend in the entire universe.  This girl has stuck with my daughter through the happiest of times and the darkest of hours.  I snapped this picture and absolutely loved the look of pure friendship and happiness on their faces.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of purple papers from Simple Stories sss collection and a variety of black and white papers from Bella Blvd.

No comments:

Post a Comment