Sunday, February 8, 2015

LOVE LOVE LOVE

This is my latest creation for RCS.  The theme for this week's challenge is the classic movie "Casablanca."  I have never seen this movie...I probably should put this on my movie bucket list...But because of the romance factor & Valentine's Day being around the corner, it was a perfect theme for the second week of February. The twist however was creating a project using only black, white, and a single color of your choice.  A few weeks back, I took this picture of my new puppy Penny playing in the snow for the first time.  I converted the picture to black and white when I uploaded this shot, and just loved it.  So because I "loved" this black and white picture so much, I decided to dip into my Valentine red papers to create a layout of my new snuggle partner!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute puppy page! Love the black and red colors with the black and white picture!

    ReplyDelete