Tuesday, January 27, 2015

MY GOAL IN LIFE...

I'm putting myself out there again....I found a wonderful sketch blog site called "Let's Scrap" that is currently having a DT call.  I submitted a page for consideration for their DT a few weeks back & could not wait to play around with more of their sketches.  And then the flu hit.....This past weekend was the first weekend in two weeks that I felt human enough to hang out in my scrap room and do something creative.  And this is what I came up with.  The sketch (found below) was actually for a card.  Instead, I decided to create a single page scrap layout featuring my new puppy Penny.  I used scraps of Basic Grey's Max & Whisker's line as the accent squares for my picture along with a sentiment square from Carolee's Creation "Hound Dog" collection. And once again, I loved playing with this design so much that I can't wait to create another page using a Let's Scrap sketch!  If you need a little inspiration, go check out their blog.  It's very user friendly, and has great, easy to translate sketch ideas for single or double page scrapbook pages, and cards.  Even if I don't make the cut, I can't wait to go back and check out the inspirations at "Let's Scrap!"

2 comments:

  1. Cute, Stephanie! Good luck with the call!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This page is adorable! LOVE how you used the sketch to create a layout! Pinning bc I love the placement of the squares and the picture!!!

    ReplyDelete