Sunday, February 22, 2015

BEST MAKE UP

It's Oscar time at RCS!  It wouldn't be a movie theme blog if we didn't pay homage to the most prestigious, coveted award in the film industry!  The challenge was to use gold, circles, or anything Oscar related on our projects.  As you can see, I chose to use gold, circular bling, stars, and make up.  My daughter loves to give my chihuahua fake eyebrows. (I promise no animals were hurt applying make up). Her brows are purple Crayola marker, and if you are a Mom, you know Crayola is the bomb!  Why you may ask; it wipes right off!  So, true story, I had just arrived home from watching the Oscar nominated, outstanding, and my personal pick for Best Fillm and Best Actor Oscars, American Sniper, to see that my puppy is rocking the Joan Crawford circa Mommy Dearest look.  And with her sleeping unbeknownst at how silly she looked, it was a Kodak moment....So blog followers, who do you think will walk away tonight with the big award for Best Movie?  I'm pretty sure my Lila Lucille will walk away with the Best Make Up award though for my house....

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cool layout and that photo just cracked me up... I would have to agree with you on the make up award.
    Love the gold on this layout and that title is just such fun.

    ReplyDelete