Friday, March 20, 2020

THIS IS HOW I ROLL

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration's Friday Mini Crop.  This month we are featuring projects using die cuts.  When I decided to create a soccer project, I knew I would use Doodlebug Design's Soccer die cuts, what I was not expecting to use were the retro shaped frames surrounding the picture.  I was playing around with different shapes to add some jazz to my page, and I felt that these retro squares fit the bill.  They reminded me of soccer nets at each side of the field.  I put scraps of patterned paper behind each frame to give the page more visual interest.  A few green stars accenting the black frames were the final finishing touch I used on this project.  To pull this project together, I used a Creative Inspiration sketch from July 14, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment