Thursday, January 16, 2020

ZEN AS HECK

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration.  I am in charge of this week's Thursday Stash challenge where we pick an object from our stash of scrapbook materials and create something with it.  I decided to use my Creative Memories circle cutters.  These were one of the first items I bought when I started scrapbooking, and they have been one of my biggest go to items in my scrap room.  I used the January 6 sketch as a guide and created a project featuring a picture of my daughter and one of her friends "meditating" in the snow last winter when they were at a local hill sled riding.  Guess they had to get in a better spot mentally before they headed down the mountain...To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Crate Paper's "Snowflake" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment