Monday, January 6, 2020

NEW YEAR'S BABY

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff Challenge and the first one for the new year/new decade.  Our challenge this time around was "Anything Goes."  So I decided to feature the newest member of my family; our German Shepherd puppy Woody.  My beloved dog Aro passed away unexpectedly in November.  He was my best friend.  And I mean that in every sense of the word.  I loved him more than I love many people.  He was my rock.  Right before he passed, I whispered to him, "When it is time, find us the perfect boy who needs a home.  We will take care of him."  Well...I think some divine intervention happened.  A friend of mine from high school breeds and rescues German Shepherds, and this guy needed a home.  So on New Year's Day, we brought this baby home sent to us from a special boy across the rainbow bridge.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Hobby Lobby's "The Paper Studio" collection.  I was also inspired by a sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment