Thursday, January 3, 2019

THE WONDERS OF WINTER

This is my latest project for Creative Inspiration's "Thursday Stash" challenge.  For the challenge, we are to use something in our stash that we don't typically use and highlight the item on our project.  I decided to dip into my large stash of snowflake die cuts.  I love snowflakes.  I love to use them on projects, but typically I only need to use one or two of them.  However, when you buy die cuts at a store, the package typically has WAY more than you actually need.  So I decided to continue using a pack of snowflake die cuts I bought a while ago when creating this project.  And the beauty of a snowflake, each one is different, so you don't need the same die cut throughout the project.  A win/win for this page!  To pull the layout together, I used a previous sketch featured on the Creative Inspiration Blog on November 4, 2018 and a variety of papers from Crate Paper's "Snow & Cocoa" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment