Sunday, November 4, 2018

MY PUMPKINS

This is my latest sketch for Creative Inspiration using the following sketch.  I thought my youngest daughter and her friends would not be trick or treating this year.  She was adamant that she was done dressing up for Halloween.  Then she and her friends were invited to a Halloween party and they excitedly planned their costume "theme;" one would be a white angel, another one a black angel, and the final one a red devil.  Sadly, the weather did not cooperate on Halloween night, and the party was cancelled.  So the girls decided to dress up anyway and pass out candy.  I must admit my heart was happy that I got one more year of pictures of my girl and her friends even if they were soaked by the end of the evening.  Because these may be the last Halloween pictures I ever take of my youngest, I decided to dip in to my favorite Doodlebug Design Halloween papers to highlight her pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment