Monday, November 19, 2018

ALL IS MERRY AND BRIGHT

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff using the following mood board.  Our design team linked up this week with the challenge blog Double Trouble as well.  Double Trouble is a fun blog that offers you two ways to create a project.  Their challenge for this week was to either create a sweet treat related project or use glitter.  I opted for the sweet treat option.  My family has a tradition each Christmas to build a gingerbread house.  My youngest daughter takes this tradition especially seriously. The colors of her final house reminded me of the pictures on the mood board and even though she never eats her gingerbread house, it certainly is filled with all sorts of sweets.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Sugar Plums" and "Here Comes Santa Claus" line.

2 comments:

  1. Excellent scrapbook page, and you can tell your daughter really gets into the Gingerbread house. We had several times attempted to make one but not as beautiful as she created...so sparkly and beautiful. Would love you to share your layout at Double Trouble and help out Twisted Sister to get off the naughty list...she's driving us nuts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet girl creating her masterpiece. I love the bright colors that you incorporated. Thanks for joining us at Double Trouble...I'm sure the sprinkles on the gingerbread house will help Twisted Sister...please come link up.

    ReplyDelete