Sunday, October 1, 2017

HAPPY FALL Y'ALL




 This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  As I've said in other posts, I love fall scrapbook paper.  Dare I say, I'm a bit addicted to fall scrapbook paper.  So when I saw Authentique's "Bountiful" collection, I knew I had to buy it.  And once it was mine, I knew exactly what pictures to use.  Five years ago when the leaves were at their peak color, my daughters and I did a photo shoot at a local arboretum.  To this day, these are some of my favorite pictures I've ever had made of my children.  I liked how the pictures were placed on this sketch and followed it closely.  Because I chose to keep my pictures in the 4x6 format, I decided to use a decorative placement of squares on the far right instead of pockets. To add a fall touch to my layout, I used leaf tags I found at Michael's in the discount bin; my favorite place to find unique embellishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment