Friday, September 1, 2017

DISNEY


This is my latest layout for Let's Scrap using the following sketch. When I saw the gears on the sketch, I thought of an amusement park.  And when I thought of an amusement park, I thought of the greatest one on Earth; Disney.  So I decided that pictures of my girls at Disney World would be perfect. My husband, in-laws, and I took our girls to Disney World one October for the Not So Scary Halloween Party.  It truly was one of the greatest experiences of my life.  The park was gorgeous, the girls were in heaven seeing all their favorite Disney characters.  It was one of my favorite trips of all time.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Simple Stories Say Cheese III collection along with my Disney Cricut cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment