Thursday, June 15, 2017

THE GREAT OUTDOORS

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I decided to dip into my photo archives for this project and feature pictures of my children playing at my cousin's house.  My cousin lives in a cabin on a river.  She has goats, dogs, kittens...You name it, the critter lives there.  When my oldest got out of the car, she asked, "Are we at a petting zoo?"  The girls fished for the first time, and played with kittens the remainder of the time.  It truly was a great day outdoors.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of patterned papers and cardstock stickers from Echo Park's "The Wild Life" collection along with "shiplap" paper from Hobby Lobby's "The Paper Studio" line. 


1 comment:

  1. Love your layout, and love how you did photo tags. I just saw one of the gals who joined us this week at Let's Scrap do something similar. Great idea, and I plan to try it sometime. Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie DT

    ReplyDelete