Monday, June 12, 2017

NEVER LET ANYONE DULL YOUR SPARKLE

This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  For this project, I was inspired by the semi circles on each side of the title.  The half circles reminded me of rainbows.  Once I thought "rainbows," I knew exactly what pictures and papers I wanted to use.  When my daughter was four, she decided to be a unicorn for Halloween.  While some costumes kids wear once, she wore this one over and over.  She LOVED being a unicorn.  (Who wouldn't?)  And she didn't mind me taking pictures of her wagging her unicorn tail.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug's Fairy Tales collection to play up the unicorn/little girl theme of the layout.

1 comment:

  1. This page is absolutely adorable!! LOVE how you used the sketch with that adorable product!!

    ReplyDelete