Monday, November 21, 2016

TIS THE SEASON

This is my latest project for Sketches in Thyme using the following sketch.  This past Thursday, one of my favorite days of the year occurred.  Our local radio station changed over to 24/7 Christmas music.  I love Christmas.  I actually love the lead up to Christmas more than anything.  And one of the things I loved to do when my girls were little was to dress them up and take their picture for our family Christmas card.  This particular year was one of my favorites.  I loved their velvet black dresses, their curls, their innocence.  When I saw the Carta Bella Christmas Delivery collection, I instantly thought of these pictures.  I completely adhered to this sketch because the design allowed for the use of a variety of papers.

No comments:

Post a Comment