Sunday, August 21, 2016

SUMMER FUN

This is my latest layout for Sketches in Thyme using the following design.  With fall right around the corner, I decided to complete one more summer theme project as a final shout out to my favorite season.  My brother in law is a professional baseball coach, and has accumulated a variety of concession stand equipment over the years.  My children's favorite device is the Sno Cone machine which he graciously loaned them one summer.  So rather than having lemonade stands, the girls would sell Sno Cones on our street corner.  And it was quite a lucrative business for two little girls. I decided to feature one of my favorite pictures of them selling their goods since Carta Bella's Beach Day collection's colors reminded me of freshly made Sno Cone.

1 comment: