Monday, August 15, 2016

GOTTA GO

This is my latest double page spread for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  I was inspired by the road signs on each half of the sketch when I created this page.  My nephew got a motorized Hummer for Christmas.  He really thinks it's a car. The other day as he was driving his Hummer, he heard "diggers" (back hoes) working in my Mom's neighborhood, stepped on the gas and said, "Gotta go!" and headed towards the sound like he was driving a race car.  He is a trip! To pull this layout together, I used Echo Park's "Off Road" collection.  I switched up the placement of the pictures a touch, but overall followed the sketch closely.  And another perk of this layout, I got a chance to do a more boy themed page; something I hardly get to do having two girls!

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Boy-page Stephanie! Love the papers you chose it really compliments your photos :-) Thank you for the inspiration! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Boy-page Stephanie! Love the papers you chose it really compliments your photos :-) Thank you for the inspiration! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete