Monday, April 4, 2016

LET'S PLAY BALL


This is my latest design for The Memory Nest.  When I looked at the sketch, I thought of a baseball diamond.  And with Opening Day today for many Major League Baseball teams, I thought baseball would be the perfect theme for this sketch.  My children have been pretty spoiled in the baseball department.  Their uncle is a minor league baseball coach, so when his team comes to town, my girls get amazing tickets to the games.  Needless to say, they look forward to baseball season every year.  (The only time that Dippin Dots and Nachos are considered a decent dinner for them...)  I used Doodlebug's "Home Run" collection to pull this layout together.  And my daughters are counting down the days until baseball season begins in our hometown!

3 comments:

  1. Loving the colours! Great take on the sketch Stephanie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have a thing for doodlebug paper. :)

      Delete
  2. Such a fabulous page!! LOVE the bright colors!!!

    ReplyDelete