Thursday, April 21, 2016

HIPPITY HOPPITY EASTER'S ON ITS WAY!


This is my latest design for Sketches in Thyme.  In my true seasonal scrapbook form, I decided to go Easter with my layout for this month.  And in this layout, I am not only documenting my daughter's traditional Easter egg dying session in this page, but also an accomplishment I made as a cook.  I've never exactly been the best hard boiled egg cooker.  I always buy three dozen eggs for Easter egg dying because inevitably a few eggs will break in the hot water during the boiling process.  Not ONE, repeat NOT ONE, egg cracked this year getting hard boiled!  That was a major feat for me given a few years ago, I had no clue what a stove was used for.  (Ok...that's sarcasm...but I neither cooked nor had any idea how to correctly boil an egg).  So this year, my daughter had 36 eggs to color which made her very happy!  I used this year's Doodlebug's "Bunnyville" collection to pull the layout together which made me very happy!

1 comment: