Monday, February 15, 2016

FRANCE TRIP



This is my final creation for this term for Let's Scrap using the below sketch.  For this sketch, I decided to do something I hardly ever do; I scrapped me.  This is pre-children, pre-marriage Stephanie.  During my second year teaching, I had the opportunity to travel to France & Spain with the school I worked for at the time.  It was an experience of a lifetime.  And since this was in 1998, I neither had a digital camera nor scrapbooked like I do now.  Long story short, I didn't take as many pictures as I wish I would have.  When the terrorist attack happened in November, I was looking through my travel album and realized that the pages were becoming yellow.  That was my cue; get the pictures out of there immediately AND scrap them!  To play up the "France" theme of layout, I used Carta Bella's "Amour" collection to accent the pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment