Friday, May 1, 2015

A BRIGHT AND HAPPY EASTER



This is my latest creation for Stick it Down Sketches.  I'm the featured double team designer for this month, and here is my take on the sketch found below.  I loved all the circles featured on the sketch, and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  Every season I love to check out the new paper designs for the holidays during that particular time of the year.  I loved so many of the Easter/Spring papers this year, I bought all sorts of them from different brands.  Which translated perfectly to this sketch with all the circles.  I decided to feature pictures of my girls this past Easter doing their favorite traditions.  Although my youngest found a new one...use plastic Easter eggs as hair barrettes!Never a dull moment in my house!










No comments:

Post a Comment