Sunday, December 1, 2013

THE NUTCRACKER

This week's RCS challenge was based on the Christmas classic "The Nutcracker."  We were asked to include ribbon and lace on the layout in some way.  Well....I took the challenge literally.  About five years ago, my husband & I took our girls to Chicago a few days before Christmas to visit the American Girl store.  Santa had come early and given my oldest daughter the American Girl Doll Felicity.  She had a blast picking out clothes for her doll and exploring the store.  And at our hotel, there were giant nutcrackers all over the place.  Me being the shutterbug I am, had to take a picture of her with her doll in front of one of the giant nutcrackers.  I used doodlebug paper, embellishments, and a fun doodlebug ribbon kit I found at Archiver's.

No comments:

Post a Comment