Tuesday, December 31, 2013

LOVE THAT STACHE

Happy New Year from Child's Play Challenge!  Our Team's inspiration for this challenge was the board game Monopoly.  I'm not a fan of that game....I know...I'm weird.  Most people love it.  I'm not one of them.  I get bored way too easily and seem to get sent to jail every time it's my turn...Anyway, what I do love about the game are the cute silver game pieces and the little guy with the handlebar mustache on the game cards.  So for this challenge, I focused on facial hair.  I found adorable Doodlebug design paper with mustaches that I thought were perfect for this layout!  Along with pictures of my girls sporting the facial hair....Please feel free to follow my blog, and please check us out at Child's Play Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment