Saturday, August 31, 2013

2 BROKE GIRLS: DESIGN 18 PUP ART

 This is my first layout for 2 Broke Girls!  I must say, I have been looking forward to creating this page; and sketch #18 was perfect for what I had in mind!  My daughter thought it would be lots of fun to introduce our chihuahua to the art of paw painting. No animals were harmed in the creation of this art, although I'm pretty sure Lila suffered immensely for her masterpiece.....I just bought this Doodlebug paper, and each one I loved but worried the patterns would overtake the pictures.  However, the layout below helped to break up the busy, bright patterns and allowed a wonderful "frame" for my pictures.  If you ever have a great piece of paper, but aren't sure how to anchor it on your page, go check out 2 Broke Girls.  Lots of inspiration, lots of sketch ideas.  I'm so excited to be part of this group!

No comments:

Post a Comment