Sunday, October 4, 2020

AHOY!


This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff where we were asked to create a project with a nautical theme.  I knew exactly what picture I wanted to feature when I saw this challenge.  When my girls were tiny, they went boating with their Dad and Great Grandparents and my husband caught this shot.  My oldest was intently concentrating on fishing while my youngest was intently giving her Dad her cheesiest smile.  It's truly one of my favorite pics of my girls that fit perfectly in with a nautical themed challenge.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from P13 "Off Shore II" collection.

2 comments:

  1. I wake up everyday with a smile on my face and sing praises to this good spell caster called Dr, Godday who has done me a great favor by rescuing my relationship from break up. I used to think that I have a perfect relationship till when my lover started coming home late and everyday he gives me different excuses then I decided to keep a close eye on him then I discovered that he was having an affair with another girl. I was heartbroken because i trusted him so much and knowing that he has a secret relationship it hurts me a lot. But I thank all those who placed the contact details of Dr, Godday on the Internet and today my relationship has been restored with love and care than ever before. If you are in any kind of relationship or marriage stress I will do you a favor by dropping the contact details of Dr, Godday which is via email: goddayspiritualhome@gmail.com Or Call/What's-app +1{919}4956404.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 61 years old. I contracted hpv in 2011' I has be taking lot treatment for it and embarrassed some months ago the wart stated coming out seriously, I used lot recommendation because there was lot warts around my anus and was so . but today I'm totally happy I got the virus eliminated by using natural treatment from Dr voodoo herbal center after his treatment I got cured. all the warts went away' seriously believed Dr. voodoo he have the cure for human papillomavirus because he has eliminated hpv been in my body since 2011, Dr. voodoo make it possible for me. Here is Dr. voodoo email: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com or WhatsApp him via +2348140120719 he is welled capable of curing terrible diseases.

    ReplyDelete