Friday, August 28, 2020

COACH

This is my latest project for Cooking Up Creations.  This month's challenge is to create a project using a television game show as inspiration.  For my second project, I chose to create a layout based on the 1970's game show "Sports Challenge."  Two professional athletic teams would compete against each other answering trivia questions.  Winners would receive a cash prize that would be used to purchase athletic equipment for youth athletic programs.  So for my project, I decided to feature my favorite youth athlete and her favorite soccer coach.  This coach has been a God send to my daughter.  Not only has she taught her a much about the game of soccer, but also helped navigate my daughter through her broken leg recovery.  She is the best, and I thought she would be the perfect subject matter for a "Sports Challenge" challenge.  To pull this project together, I used a sketch created by Bev Code for my former design team Creative Inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment