Monday, June 1, 2020

FAMILY MEMORIES

This is my latest project for Sketchy Board Challenge using the following sketch.  We were asked to create a project with a vintage vibe, and I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to feature.  My husband and I love Gettysburg National Park in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania; the site of the deadliest American Civil War battle in 1863 and the largest battle ever fought in the western hemisphere.  On our first visit to the park in 2008, we took a picture of our youngest daughter sitting on a cannon.  Ten years later, we took  another picture of my daughter posing on the same cannon.  To give the pictures a vintage vibe, I used a black and white filter.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of vintage looking Americana themed papers from Authentique's "Liberty" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment