Monday, May 4, 2020

SO LOVELY

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff using the following sketch.  This month's challenge also involved using flowers and butterflies on the project.  When I think of butterflies, I think of flowers.  And when I think of flowers, I think of pictures I took of my oldest daughter when she was a tiny girl who didn't mind me taking oodles of pictures of her.  She was a willing model posing in front of my mother in law's flower bed of daisies.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Simple Stories "Garden District" collection along with the following sketch from my former design team 2 Broke Girls.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely picture and beautifully presented on the page, such good choice of background papers xx

    ReplyDelete