Sunday, July 15, 2018

I BELIEVE IN MANICURES...

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  For this project, I was inspired by the vintage mannequins on the sketch and decided to feature pictures of my daughters when they were tiny girls at a fun beauty shop called "Sweet and Sassy."  The girls would go there to get manicures, pedicures, their make up done, etc.  After they were done with their beauty appointment, they would get a chance to strut down the catwalk like real supermodels.  My girls LOVED going there!  I decided pictures of my girls having fun at Sweet and Sassy would be perfect subject matter for a sketch with a fashion theme.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Echo Park's "Fashionista" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment