Monday, January 22, 2018

TAG! YOU'RE IT!

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff challenge.  The task for this week is entitled "Tag! You're it!" or in other words, create a tag.  I love making tags.  Not only are they a quick project to pull together, but also they are a wonderful way to use scraps of paper that are accumulating in my work space.  My children and husband love sports, therefore I have an abundance of sports themed paper piling up in my scrap room.  Everything used to construct these tags were scraps including the tags themselves.  The only thing I purchased was the football sticker that "Brutus the Buckeye" is kicking in tag one.  And trust me, there will be plenty of opportunities to use the other footballs in the sticker package.  If you are in a crafting rut, I highly encourage you to make a tag.  These are fun, quick projects that will get your juices flowing again.

1 comment:

  1. Merci de nous avoir offert ce beau défi. Moi aussi j'adore les tags. Mais il n'y a pas eu de résultat pour le défi #296. Est-ce un oubli ?

    Thank you for giving us this beautiful challenge. I love tags too. But there was no result for challenge # 296. Is it an oversight ?

    ReplyDelete