Monday, August 7, 2017

ADORABLE

  This is my latest project for The Memory Nest using the following sketch.  My Mom and I had a garage sale a few weeks ago.  One of the treasures I found going through boxes and boxes of baby clothes was the little whale bathing suit my daughter wore when she was a baby.  I have been diligent about purging things, but I could not part with this  swimsuit.  As I was taking a trip down memory lane thinking of my chubby baby getting ready to take a "swim" with her Dad, I decided this tiny piece of lycra would be the perfect subject matter for a scrapbook layout.  I absolutely adore Bella Blvd's "Secrets of the Seas" collection for both boys and girls.  With the sketch calling for small squares, I thought using pieces of some of my favorite patterns from both lines would be a perfect way to accent the picture of my happy girl getting ready for a swim in her whale one piece.



No comments:

Post a Comment