Monday, May 1, 2017

HAPPY EASTER


This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  This past Easter was a beautiful day, and I was able to get a variety of pictures of my favorite egg hunters racing around my parent's back yard.  When I looked at this sketch, I thought that Doodlebug's "Spring Thing's" collection would be perfect to use to highlight my pictures.  The tags are a great size to use a variety of printed papers, but small enough that the patterns don't distract from the subject matter.  Overall, if you have printed paper but are worried about the pictures drowning in the design, this sketch is ideal to showcase your pictures and your papers!


1 comment:

  1. This is such a sweet layout - Looks like it was a great celebration! Great take on the sketch! Blessings, Jamie

    ReplyDelete