Saturday, October 1, 2016

KLEATHER'S PUMPKIN PATCH

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  Since it is the first day of October, I decided it was time to go fall for this project.  My husband and I have taken our girls to pumpkin patches for years, but this was our first time at this particular patch.  It not only had pumpkins out the yin yang, but also had all sorts of Wizard of Oz memorabilia.  We had a great time exploring this patch even though we eventually had to click our heels together and say, "There's no place like home..."  (Sorry, Wizard of Oz humor).   I followed this sketch closely and used my fold out booklet to store extra photos from the day.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of Carta Bella papers from the Autumn Collection and Fall Blessings line.

No comments:

Post a Comment