Tuesday, October 20, 2015

TRICK OR TREAT

This is my latest layout for Sketches in Thyme.  In my true seasonal scrapbook form, I decided to go Halloween for my October 20th reveal.  I'm a pushover for Halloween paper, especially anything Doodlebug.  I liked how this sketch allowed for different types of patterned paper to be used.  For me, this was PERFECT since I have accumulated quite a bit of Doodlebug Halloween paper over the years.  I decided to feature pictures of my daughters, what feels like many moons ago, getting ready for Trick or Treat.  I blinked and one became a high schooler and the other became entrenched in "tweenhood."  Overall, I was pleased at how this sketch layout came together, Although these pictures sure did tug at my heartstrings....I sure do miss my little witch and Corpse Bride...

No comments:

Post a Comment