Tuesday, September 23, 2014

NIAGARA FALLS

This is my latest layout for Stick it Down based on the sketch below.  When I saw this layout using a tree with the title, I instantly thought of pictures I took of my family & I at Niagara Falls four years ago.  It was a beautiful fall day, so I took several pictures of my girls not only standing by the breathtaking falls, but also in amazing autumn colors.  I also found adorable Cosmo Cricket fall paper in my stash, so the layout came together very easily.  The only adaptations I made were using two pictures instead of three on the first page and moving the bird to the left side of the right page.  Overall it was a great sketch to showcase these pictures I've been waiting to scrap.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet page Stephanie! Love your adorable take on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete