Sunday, August 24, 2014

PLAYTIME

This is my latest creation for RCS.  This bi-weekly challenge was inspired by the Adam Sandler classic "Billy Madison."  This may be my favorite Adam Sandler movie....I LOOOOVE Miss Lippy.  I sing  the song, "Back to school, back to school...." all the time to my girls.  It is THE BEST school movie as far as I'm concerned!  For this challenge, rather than use the traditional "first day" pictures I take zillions of (actually I have my husband take them because I'm a teacher in real life and am not home to see them off to school), I used pictures of my daughter on one of her favorite days of preschool; shopping day! Her preschool teachers turned one of the classrooms into a grocery store, and the children took turns shopping & scanning each others groceries.  My daughter is extremely serious by nature, so I love the look on her face as she is trying to figure out the cash register.  These school pics are truly some of the favorites that I have of her, so I decided to put them to good use for this project!

No comments:

Post a Comment