Wednesday, April 2, 2014

MY BIG GIRL

Hello!  I'm a little late posting this one for Child's Play Challenge.  You'd think being on Spring Break, I'd have oodles of time to get caught up...Not so much....Something seems to be going on every day. This layout is a crossover challenge between Child's Play and  Scrapstuffz.  Both of our blogs use pictures for inspiration.  Our inspiration for this project was the sand art pictured below.  I loved the colors in all the jars. The colors reminded me of this adorable Jillibean Soup birthday paper I got last week; especially that last jar of sand.  So, make sure to check out both of our blogs and if you are inspired, link up to both.  Great prizes are being offered from Scrapstuffz from Simple Stories and October Afternoon are being offered if you link up to this challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment