Sunday, March 9, 2014

CHEERS!

I'm a little late getting this posted to my blog....This was for the Child's Play Challenge design team.  The challenge was make a project inspired by pipe cleaners.  About two years ago, two very important events happened in the month of November....I discovered Pinterest and Yuengling came to Ohio.  My husband LOVES this beer.  He actually had a pipeline of people bringing him beer every time they traveled through Pennsylvania or a state that sold Yuengling.  All that changed in November 2011...So as I was browsing Pinterest for the first time, I found this cute project that turned bottles into reindeers using pipecleaners, googly eyes, and pom poms.  So I thought to myself, "I have the perfect gift for my husband!"  And he loved them so much, he never even drank the beer!  They are currently sitting on a shelf in his man cave for everyone to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment