Wednesday, February 5, 2014

NO MORE PICTURES

This is my latest creation for Child's Play Challenge. We were to make a layout inspired by "Be My Valentine, Charlie Brown."  When I saw this challenge, I actually didn't think Valentine's Day.  I thought summer; amusement parks; and the cool new chevron paper I got from Simple Stories. This picture was taken of my girls about two years ago with a Snoopy statue, and they really weren't thrilled to have their picture taken....They wanted to ride the rides.  So I found this beauty, paired it up with my chevron paper that reminds me of Charlie Brown's shirt, and VOILA!  Also, the design was inspired from one previously posted by my old design team 2 Broke Girls.  I thought it was a fun way to display the papers and the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment