Saturday, October 12, 2013

HARRY POTTER PARTY

This is my latest layout for RCS.  The inspiration was the movie "Bicentennial Man" so we were asked to include metal on our layout in some way.  I have to admit, one of my favorite things to do is to look through the $1 bin at Michael's.  A few months back, I found these adorable metal owl charms.  I love owls, so I had to buy them.  I figured one day they would have a use....And I was right!  My daughters & I went to a Harry Potter Party at Barnes and Noble the year the last book was released.  And part of the party was an owl show, so my charms worked perfectly for this layout.  The other picture is my daughter getting "sorted" into her house.  Fortunately, no Slytherin for her!  Shew!

2 comments:

  1. Just saw I won your sketch in the sketch-a-thon but I don't know where to send my addy to. My email is luvjaa@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I will email you tomorrow if that's ok! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete