Tuesday, September 3, 2013

CHILD'S PLAY GEARS CHALLENGE

This was the latest layout I did for Child's Play challenge.  The inspiration this week was gears.  When I think of gears, I think of a car.  And when I think of a child's toy that's a car, I think of my girls' purple Disney Princess mobile.  They were cruising around my neighborhood having a blast.  My older daughter was doing donuts in our cul-de-sac when she looked at me and said, "Mom, I drive like a Cullen...."  I was cracking up laughing!  She sure did perform some "Edward saving Bella moves in his Volvo" maneuvers.  Anyway, despite being girls, I used Pebbles Inc "Love you more boy" paper to create this layout.  In addition, a few stars cut out from my cricut, some found objects that look like car parts from Tim Holtz, and this layout came together fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment