Tuesday, July 24, 2012

GOODNITE ABBEY LAYOUT

It's been a while since I've posted on here!  It's been a crazy couple of weeks between swim meets, parties, doctors appointments, vacations, etc., etc., etc.!  I'm glad things of slowed down a bit enough that I have time to scrapbook some and enjoy these last few weeks before school starts back up in August.

For this project, I used the Child's Play Challenge that used the classic book "Goodnight Moon" as inspiration.  I must be honest.....I have never read this book.  Being the creature of habit that I was (and still am), I tended to go for my tried and true favorites at bed time.  I guess I probably should read this book since I made a scrapbook page in honor of it!

When I started thinking about the challenge, I kept thinking about the mountains of pictures I have of my daughters sleeping.  I'm a sucker for a sleeping child picture.....So the Mommy paparazzi sometimes works overtime when they sleep.  As a result; I came up with this layout for the challenge this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment