Tuesday, June 19, 2012

STARTING MY PAPER TRAIL



Welcome to where I share my love of all things paper!  I've loved paper since I was a little girl.  I remember being at my Grandma's house and cutting little swatches of Christmas wrapping paper out from her rolls, organizing them into a binder, and calling it my "Paper Catalog."  Imagine my joy when I walked into a scrapbook store for the first time......I have definitely left a paper trail along the way, and I'm going to start leaving one here on this blog.  I hope you all enjoy my work!

This was one of the more fun paper lines I've worked with in the past few months; Paradise from the Little Yellow Bicycle collection.  I loved the colors, but what was the most fun was the flower kit.  I'm not the most mechanical of people, and I actually had to get my husband involved in figuring out how to secure them together.  It's always nice to watch my terribly manly husband playing with my scrapbooking stuff....Thanks to some clamps in his workshop, I made the flowers found throughout the double page layout, and used one as the "grass" in my "Hello" card.  

3 comments:

  1. these are fantastic stephanie!! so glad you started your blog- just signed up to follow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoops! Don't know how I managed to delete my other comment ~ sorry! Love how well this LYB line compliments your cute photos! Great two pager!

    ReplyDelete