Friday, September 21, 2018

FOOTBALL 1936


This is my final project for the month of September for Creative Inspirations.  Our end of the month  mini crop for September is a "Back to School" theme.  Each of us took a different "subject" from school, and being the American History teacher that I am, I chose to do the "History" theme page.  In Ohio where I live, September is the start of football season. When my Grandfather was in high school here in my hometown, he was an incredible football player.  Not only did he hold several school records when he played, his team also was undefeated for two years.  My Aunt recently posted this picture of him on social media, and I knew it would be perfect for this challenge.  I used a variety of papers from Photo Play's "End Zone" line to pull this project together.  In addition, I used a sketch featured at Creative Inspirations from earlier this month to highlight this picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment