Monday, October 1, 2018

MY NUTS

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  Our theme this week is "Forest Frolic" or create a project that features woodland animals.  Well, this was a no brainer for me.  My poor dogs have been taunted by an evil squirrel for the past month.  I didn't realize how bad it was until I was home for a week recovering from an unexpected appendectomy.  This squirrel will hang upside down on a tree, twerk it's fluffy tail, or sit and devour an acorn in front of the dining room window tormenting my poor dogs to no end..  And they bark.  Oh dear lord do my dogs bark!  So I decided to feature my furry kids in this layout since a squirrel is a "woodland creature."  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Photo Play's "Campfire" line.

1 comment: