Monday, September 17, 2018

BEST FRIEND

This is my latest project for Use Your Stuff.  This week's team was to create a project about friendship.  I decided to focus on my daughter's friendship with her four legged best friend.  Lila is our chihuahua that was supposed to be a teacup, but she is 20 lbs. of fun.  She is the funniest dog.  And she loves her humans fiercely.  When she was a puppy, my daughter would push her around in doll strollers and toy shopping carts.  She's a little too big for those things now, but she is more than willing to sit on your lap.  And in the case of this picture, play Monopoly.  To pull this project together, I used a variety of papers from Doodlebug Design's "Puppy Love" collection.

1 comment:

  1. Fur Baby Friends are the best! Cute photos and I love the double layered Doggie PPs!

    ReplyDelete