Saturday, September 1, 2018

MY SWEET

This is my latest project for Let's Scrap using the following sketch.  For this challenge, I was completely inspired by the Bo Bunny "Summer Mood" collection when I spotted it at my local scrapbook store.  The bright blue hues and the lemon print fired off the creative juices in my brain.  And I knew exactly what pictures I wanted to feature.  My younger daughter was diagnosed with food allergies to milk and egg at five months old.  Although her diet is limited, she has become a connoisseur of all things frozen.  From popsicles to slushies, she loves all things sweet and fruity.  So for this project, I used as variety of pictures from her toddler to her teen years enjoying her icy treats.  To pull this project together, I also used cardstock embellishments from Bella Blvd's "Fruit of the Spirit" collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment