Tuesday, December 1, 2015

IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR

This is my latest creation for Let's Scrap.  I'm a little late in getting my write up done because last night, right in time for Cyber Monday, the internet decided to crash in my state putting a major kink in my write up plans...Anyway, this is my take on the sketch found below.  I decided to go full out Christmas for this project.  After a trip to my local scrapbook store, I came home with Doodlebug's "Sugarplum" line that I thought fit perfectly with this sketch.  What took the longest in putting this project together was the "lacing."  (Which courtesy of a fight I got into with a potato peeler on Thanksgiving made fishing the eyelets & baker's twine into the paper a bit challenging...)  Other than that, this was a very easy sketch to replicate and perfect for multiple pictures of an event like Christmas.

2 comments:

  1. Love your full on Christmas page. LOL I adore Doodlebug for kid pics and this is perfect. You did an awesome job on the lacing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your full on Christmas page. LOL I adore Doodlebug for kid pics and this is perfect. You did an awesome job on the lacing. :)

    ReplyDelete