Friday, November 20, 2015

THANKFUL

This is the latest page that I created for Sketches in Thyme.  For this layout, our design team was given paper from our wonderful DT coordinator Kim Branham Sparks who is a consultant for Close to My Heart.  When I saw the jewel shades of the papers, I thought of the leaves changing colors on the trees where I live.  And when I think of the colors of Fall, I think of Thanksgiving, & the cutest little sous chefs I know; my girls.  This picture seems like a lifetime ago...My oldest had not turned vegetarian yet.  My youngest was still sporting her bob haircut courtesy of a mishap she had involving a pair of scissors and her hands that made her do it.  (Her words, not mine).  Anyway, These are my two favorite pictures from this Thanksgiving, and they fit the sketch perfectly.  I took a few liberties with the placements of the colored papers, mostly because I wanted to show off the chevrons which were my favorite. With this layout, I was reminded how thankful I am for the two little girls I've been blessed with.  In addition, I'm also thankful for the wonderful design team & generosity of Kim.  Sketches in Thyme is truly a fantastic place to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment